General Aire offers carbon panel filters for high-velicoty applications that can be customized to fit your needs.
Camfil CamCarb PG
High-Velocity Carbon Purification Filters
Camfil CamCarb PG high-velocity purification filters are recommended for high gas/vapor load make-up air and recirculation applications, where high removal efficiency and a large quantity of media is required.Read More
Features and Benefits
- Treats make-up air levels for buildings containing objectionable levels of ozone, light levels of industrial emissions, kitchen odors, fumes from jet engines, helicopters, gasoline and diesel.
- Eliminates objectionable odors and emissions from recirculated or exhaust air.
- Protects sensitive objects from harmful air pollutants
- Reduces building operating costs.
- When filled with media LGX048, CamCarb PG will achieve a Oz 9 rating for ozone removal according to Camfil’s unique in-house rating system.
- Panels are designed to easily slide in and out of Camfil housings.
- Installed in sets of twelve one-inch panels for a 24” x 24” opening or six one-inch panels for a 12” by 24” opening, providing a nominal residence time of 0.09 seconds to ensure optimum contaminant-to-molecular filtration media surface contact for high capture efficiency.
- Resistant to corrosive environments.
- May be filled with a variety of molecular filtration media to meet the gaseous removal needs of additional specific applications.
- Easily recharged.