Corrosion monitors offer measurements of the overall reactivity level of Airborne Molecular Contaminants (AMC) present in the local environment. General Aire offers products that are accurate and reliable when you need them most.
Corrosion Monitor Products
Purafil® OnGuard® 3000 (OG3) Corrosion Monitor Camfil Gigacheck™
Purafil® OnGuard® 3000 (OG3) Corrosion Monitor
The Purafil OnGuard 3000 (OG3) provides real-time measurements of the overall reactivity level of Airborne Molecular Contaminants (AMC) present in the local environment as well as temperature and relative humidity. This data can either be logged by an internal data logger or can be transmitted directly to the building management system via a 4-20 mA output signal. Reactivity monitoring is an accurate and reliable method of evaluating the quality of ventilation and recirculation air, characterizing the room environment, and evaluating the effectiveness of chemical filters.Read More
The OnGuard OG3 utilizes highly sensitive quartz crystal microbalance sensors to provide accurate and reliable corrosion monitoring within ± 0.5-1% of the full span. Ideal for control rooms, motor control centers, rack rooms, or other areas where corrosion is of concern, the OnGuard OG3 allows for action to be taken before problems develop. This increases the reliability of electronic and electrical instrumentation and reduces the cost of maintenance repairs.
Features & Benefits
- Internal temperature and relative humidity sensors
- Incremental and cumulative corrosion data
- Service life of 4000 Angstroms
- Battery-operated for data logger application or hard-wired for transmitter application
- Patented technology specific to airborne corrosion
- Accurate within ± 0.5-1% of full span
- Corresponds to ISA Standard S71.04-1985 for Classification of Environments
- LCD display (display and backlight activated by any button press)
- PC-based software program to interface with the unit
- Serial or USB interface to PC
- Data logging possibilities
Air Quality Detection System
The Camfil Gigacheck™ is an analytical system to selectively measure gaseous airborne molecular contaminants (AMC) in cleanrooms and accompanying air handling systems used for microelectronics and integrated circuit manufacture. This monitor selectively measures gaseous contaminants without the need for specialist technicians, tools or other equipment.Read More
Common contaminants of analysis include acids, acid precursors, bases and ozone.
Features and Benefits
- Has the resolution capability to distinguish between different sources of an element.
- May be applied during new construction, or be applied in an existing system where molecular filters may be required.
- Only requirements are ambient temperature and normal airflow.