The Purafilter is a combination chemical and particulate filter designed to replace existing particulate filters in retrofit or rework applications. Purafil engineers are the first to successfully suspend sodium permanganate adsorbents in a bi-component fiber matrix.
Chemical filtration systems utilizing sodium permanganate remove a broader range of contaminants than carbon-only filters and exhibit higher efficiencies. Because of the Purafilter’s broad-spectrum removal capabilities, it is the only chemical filter capable of meeting the stringent requirements of ASHRAE 62’s Indoor Air Quality Procedure.Read More
The bi-component fiber matrix, or filter, does not require the use of adhesives, so adsorbents are fully exposed for reaction with gaseous chemical contaminants and odors.
Purafil offers two grades of the Purafilter: Purafilter-Commercial Grade for light to moderate duty applications and Purafilter-Heavy Duty for high contaminant load applications. All standard sizes are available.
Adsorbents are evenly distributed throughout the filter structure to assure the highest filtration efficiencies. The Purafilter offers a higher media loading than other chemical filters, enabling a longer service life and reduced maintenance.
Features and Benefits:
- Contains up to 10 times the media of activated carbon filters
- Removes more gaseous chemicals and odors than activated carbon
- Removes gaseous chemicals and solid particulates
- Adhesive-free filter design
- Minimized by-pass and high removal efficiency
- Purafil SP Media will not desorb
- Low pressure drop
- Long filter life
- Reduced maintenance
- Improved indoor air quality
Camfil City Pleat
Combination/ Molecular Filter
The Camfil CityPleat features a combination filter that removes particulate, gases and odors. It is recommended for use in all types of HVAC systems (both indoor and outdoor air) in a wide variety of residential and commercial applications when only a 1”, 2” or 4” space is available.
It is available in a wide range of sizes, depths and media capacities to offer relief from unpleasant odors including human bioeffluents, food preparation, waste products and more.Read More
This combination filters has a MERV 8 prefilter state to protect equipment and secondary filters and is heat bonded to Camfil’s Rapid Adsorption Dynamic (RAD) media layer. The RAD media then receives air from which dirt particles have been removed to provide a better initial removal efficiencies and longer lifetime against offensive molecular contaminants.
CityPleat filters also provide a solution for geographic areas of non-attainment as published by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in the National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS).
The 1” deep CityPleat is available in five sizes, the 2” in seven sizes and the 4” in four sizes to fit a variety of existing HVAC equipment.
Features and Benefits
- Combination air filter for the removal of particulates (MERV 8) and odors/gases
- Camfil RAD high-preformance media technology
- Moisture resistant beverage board frame
- Individually packaged to ensure performance on installation
MERV-11 High-Efficiency, High-Capacity, Pleated Panel Filter
The Camfil AP-Eleven extended service pleated panel filter removes nuisance dusts, lint and contaminants associated with staining while also removing lung-damaging sub-micron particles. The AP-Eleven, according to filtration application design manuals, may be used as a stand alone filter for special process areas, electrical shops, paint shops, average general offices and laboratories.Read More
The filter offers filtration for application in units that have 1”, 2” or 4” deep filter tracks for filter installation. The AP-Eleven is a MERV 11 filter when evaluated per ASHRAE Standard 52.2. Using the AP-Eleven may reduce the size of the HVAC system, saving valuable mechanical area floor space. It also allows upgrading of existing systems, allowing new units to fit within the same footprint, yet meet the filtration efficiency requirements as published in recognized design standards.
Features and Benefits
- Low pressure drop and increased media area ensure full use of media area and a longer filter life.
- Synthetic fiber blend with a unique media loft that provides high-efficiency ASHRAE MERV 11 performance and high dust holding capacity.
- Welded wire media grid backing, treated for corrosion resistance, preventing media oscillation or filter pack failure as filter pressure drop increases.
- Includes a high wet-strength beverage board frame that creates a rigid and durable filter pack.
- Will not bow or deflect and is guaranteed to 2.0” w.g.
- Five star ECI value
- Outlasts other MERV 11 pleated panels by a factor of 20% or more resulting in the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO).
High-Efficiency, Synthetic Media Pleated panel filter
Camfil AP-Thirteen high-efficiency pleated panel filter is designed to be a stand-alone filter for use in rooftop units, split systems, air handlers, free-standing units and package systems. The high-efficiency synthetic pleated media, welded wire media support and Kraft board enclosing frame are manufactured under the Sustainable Forestry Initiative standards.Read More
Available in MERV 13 performance in a 2” ir 4” depth per ASHAE Standard 52.2, meeting current requirements for LEED.
Features and Benefits
- Radial pleats with welded wire backing for higher dust holding capacity and longer life
- Biodegradable Kraft board frame creates a rigid and durable enclosure.
- UL Class 2 rated.