Camfil CamCarb PG
High-Velocity Carbon Purification Filters
Camfil CamCarb PG high-velocity purification filters are recommended for high gas/vapor load make-up air and recirculation applications, where high removal efficiency and a large quantity of media is required.Read More
Features and Benefits
- Treats make-up air levels for buildings containing objectionable levels of ozone, light levels of industrial emissions, kitchen odors, fumes from jet engines, helicopters, gasoline and diesel.
- Eliminates objectionable odors and emissions from recirculated or exhaust air.
- Protects sensitive objects from harmful air pollutants
- Reduces building operating costs.
- When filled with media LGX048, CamCarb PG will achieve a Oz 9 rating for ozone removal according to Camfil’s unique in-house rating system.
- Panels are designed to easily slide in and out of Camfil housings.
- Installed in sets of twelve one-inch panels for a 24” x 24” opening or six one-inch panels for a 12” by 24” opening, providing a nominal residence time of 0.09 seconds to ensure optimum contaminant-to-molecular filtration media surface contact for high capture efficiency.
- Resistant to corrosive environments.
- May be filled with a variety of molecular filtration media to meet the gaseous removal needs of additional specific applications.
- Easily recharged.
Camfil City-Flo® XL Bag Filter
Energy-Saving, Pocket-Style for Removal of Particulates and Odors
The Camfil City-Flo XL addresses the indoor air quality needs of today’s green buildings and may be applied in applications where particulate and odorous contaminants may be a concern. The City-Flo XL is ideal for removing contaminants associated with harsh urban environments.
Additionally, the filter can be applied to reduce outside air during temperature extremes through
application of the Indoor Air Quality Procedure as outlined in ASHRAE Standard 62.1, Ventilation for Acceptable Indoor Air Quality.
Ideal for office buildings, retail stores, food & beverage areas, shopping centers, schools and other public buildings where ambient air quality or energy savings through the reduction of ventilation air may be a concern.
Features and Benefits
- Unique tapered pocket design and single-piece casting ensure lowest life-cycle cost and maintains integrity through varying airflows or HVAC turbulence.
- Unique, efficiency fiberglass media bonded to board spectrum carbon adsorbent blend for efficient dust and odor control.
- MERV 13 rated when evaluated per ASHRAE Standard 52.2.
- Ozone removal efficiency exceeding 30%.