Fan filter systems supply clean air to cleanrooms and but be able to reliably keep sub-micron particles out of the air. General Aire offers a variety of fan filter systems to meet your cleanroom’s specific needs.
Fan Filter System Products
Filter-Mate® Modular Side Access Filter Housing
Filter-Mate Modular filter housings are designed to work above the ceiling in either the existing CH & A ductwork system or an easily installed flex duct system. The modular filter housings and motor-blower housings are separate. They can be easily connected to form one unit or placed in separate locations connected by a duct line.Read More
Features and Benefits
- Eliminates in-room air cleaners that take up valuable space.
- Accepts up to five stages of progressive density filtration for efficient filter application including panel prefilters, mist collectors, spark arrestors, extended surface pleats, V-bags, HEPAS and more.
- “Filter-motor-blower” combination provides for unlimited versatility.
- Motor-blower housings accept motors of any frame and size and blowers from 100 to 18,000 cfm.
Camfil CamCleaner Vertical
Vertical Air Cleaner for the Removal or Particulate and Gaseous Contaminants
The Camfil CamCleaner is a free-standing, mobile air cleaner designed for corrosion control applications in heavy process industries. Typical applications include areas that may have corrosive gases and contain sensitive computer or electronic equipment, pulp and paper mills, photochemical facilities, steel mills, refineries or sewerage treatment plants. The CamCleaner can also be used in archive and cultural heritage storage rooms, chemical handling locations, and data centers.Read More
Features and Benefits
- Minihelic gages provide individual pressure drop values for prefilter and final filter section
- CamCleaner service doors provide all access to all components and allows convenient change of adsorbent canisters or particulate air filters.
- Prefilter section accepts 4-inch deep Camfil 30/30 or MERV 11 Camfil Opti-Pac air filters for the removal of airborne particles that could compromise the performance and lifetime of the adsorber cartridges and final filter.
- Low level air intakes draw contaminants from low level recirculating the air through the unit to produce a natural flow pattern ensuring uniform air cleanliness throughout the space.
- Industrial quality locking casters allow the CamCleaner to be easily transported or moved closer to the contaminant source to increase removal efficiency.
- 16-gauge powder-coated steel enclosure provides a durable enclosure with a pleasing appearance.
- 5-Star air filters provide 5-Star air cleaner performance.
- Final filter track accepts Camfil Opti-Pac MERV 14 final filter to remove respirable size particles to protect people and processes.
- Direct-drive fan provides rated airflow of 1000 cfm. The fan has been specially selected to deliver uniform airflow at a noise level unobtrusive to room occupants. Twenty Camfil 24” CamCarb Canisters remove gaseous contaminants. Canisters may be selected with standard activated carbon or other adsorbents or mixtures consistent with the removal of application specific contaminants.
- Optional ducted inlet for pressurization capabilities available.
Camfil CamCleaner Horizontal
Horizontal Air Cleaner for the Removal of Airborne Contaminants
The Camfil CamCleaner is an air cleaner designed for the removal of particulate (standard) and gaseous contaminants (optional) and is typically suspended from a ceiling. Applications include areas that have high load particulate concentrations such as warehouse dust, welding, oil mist, printing, food & beverage and other locations where direct source capture may be difficult.
CamCarb adsorbent canisters are also an optional stage of filtration to control
odors and gases. Available in two sizes of air delivery, 2000 and 4000 cfm, the unit accepts multiple stages of air filtration wherein the user can select from a variety of particulate or gaseous/chemical filtration.
Features and Benefits
- A full size air intake draws contaminants from the room, recirculating the air through each stage of air filtration and back into the conditioned space.
- Internal air filter holding assemblies include gasketing to prevent air bypass and ensure that all of the air is being treated by the system. Primary and secondary air filters are installed from this end of the
- CamCleaner and installation does not require tools or fasteners.
- Filter options: Air filters can be selected specific to the contaminant of concern. Various configurations include prefiltration, a secondary or final filter, and/or a HEPA or adsorbent filters as the final stage.
- 2000 or 4000 cfm units are available. The fan has been specially selected to deliver uniform airflow at a noise level unobtrusive to room occupants.
- Adjustable directional louvers return clean air to the space.
- LED indicators provide a visual indicator for unit ON and particulate air filter pressure drop and unit operation.
- CamCleaner service door provides access to all components and allows convenient change of particulate or cartridge style adsorbers.
- 5-Star air filters provide 5-Star air cleaner performance. CamCleaners use Camfil 30/30®, Hi-Flo® ES and Absolute® VG V-bank HEPA filters with lifetime guaranteed efficiencies.
- Optional 90º outlet is available as an option to direct conditioned air to a specific area.