We understand that high-efficiency particulate filtration is critical to the health and safety of workers in certain operations. General Air’s selection of high-capacity filters offer reliable performance in demanding conditions.
Camfil Filtra 2000® High-Capacity Filter
High-Capacity V-Style Absolute Filter with Airflow Capacity to 2400 CFM
The Camfil Filtra 2000 provides high-efficiency particulate air filtration for critical application processes and can be installed in any standard HEPA mounting system without modifications (may require alternate fasteners). With more than double the media of standard HEPA filters, critical airflow and energy savings are always optimized. The Camfil Filtra 2000 applications include medical facilities, pharmaceutical, semiconductor facilities, food processing plants, and other locations where ultra-clean air and critical filter performance are required.Read More
Available in airflow capacities up to 2400, the Filtra 2000 includes:
- Wet-laid water-resistant micro fiberglass media capable of withstanding up to 99% relative humidity
- Multiple high-efficiency media packs in a V-bank design optimized for low configuration loss and optimum airflow
- Low initial resistance to airflow of 1.0” w.g. at rated capacity
- CMS™ - Exclusive controlled media spacing™, a Camfil manufacturing method that ensures uniform airflow throughout the entire media pack
- Up to 431 square feet of media, resulting in lower average pressure drop, longer periods between changes, and lower disposal costs. The Filtra 2000 may offer 3-4 times the life of a standard absolute filter.
- A one-piece seamless urethane gasket to ensure a leak-free filter-to-holding mechanism seal. (A neoprene dove-tailed gasket is also available.)
Camfil XH Absolute® High-Capacity HEPA Air Filter
Tapered separators enable increased media area for energy savings or more airflow in air-starved systems.
Camfil high-capacity absolute filters are manufactured from the highest quality components, under demanding quality control conditions, and are certified to ensure performance in the most critical applications. The XH is available in efficiencies from 99.97% to 99.999% on 0.3 micron particles. The XH is your choice for HEPA level air filtration in applications wherein ultra-clean air, increased airflow capacity and energy-savings are critical.Read More
Every Camfil absolute filter is individually tested per IEST Recommended Practice IEST-RP-CC001 (Type A, C or D). Each unit is labeled noting tested efficiency, penetration, rated and performing airflow, pressure drop, and a unique serial number for unit tracking and quality assurance.
Features and Benefits:
- Galvannealed 16-gauge steel frame to create a durable, dimensionally stable corrosion-resistant enclosure.
- X-body frame assembled without the use of penetrating fasteners to ensure leak-free performance throughout the life of the filter. Unique urethane potting process completely encapsulates the filter pack within the enclosing frame.
- Safe-edge tapered corrugated aluminum separators (allowing up to 88% more media area than standard HEPA filters) to ensure uniform airflow throughout the media pack and maintain pack stability. The edges of the separators are hemmed for added strength and to protect the media from damage during manufacture, shipping and installation.
- Micro glass fiber media to provide efficiency to specified performance values. The media is highly resistant to moisture in high humidity environments.
- A one-piece seamless urethane gasket to ensure a leak-free filter-to-holding mechanism seal. (A neoprene dove-tailed juncture gasket is also available.)