Applications that produce high-temperature exhaust require a filter that can perform under difficult conditions. General Aire offers high-temperature filters designed to maintain efficiency at temperatures at or above 500°F (260° C).
Camfil Absolute® D-Pyro HEPA
High-Temperature HEPA Filter (660°F)
The Camfil Absolute D-Pyro is designed for protection of clean processes at high temperatures including life science depyrogenation tunnels and ovens. It maintaines H13 or H14 efficiency, even after heating cycles. Maximum continuous operating temperature of 660° F (350° C), intermittent peaks to 750° F (400° C). The Absolute D-Pyro is constructed of a stainless steel frame and separators, microfine glass media and inorganic polymer sealant. Guaranteed leak-free performance to minimum 200 cycles.Read More
Features and Benefits
- H13 or H14 efficiency per EN 1822 in all temperature ranges
- Temperature resistant to 660° F (350° C)
- Zero tempering required
- Zero emissions and out-gassing
- ProSafe and REACH compliant
- Manufactured in ISO 5 clean space in all construction phases.
- Gasketing and additional size options available.
Camfil Absolute® K
High-Temperature HEPA Filter (500° F)
The Camfil K Series Absolute air filter is designed for use in applications with process air temperatures up to 500° F ( 260° C). Commonly used in cool zone process or tunnel applications where Class 100 validation applies.Read More
Every Camfil K Series Absolute filter is individually tested per IEST Recommended Practice. Each filter is labeled noting tested efficiency, pressure drop, rated and performing airflow and a unique serial number for unit tracking and quality assurance.
Features and Benefits
- A 304 stainless steel frame appropriate for most pharmaceutical process applications.
- Micro glass fiber media providing factory certifiable, as-built, HEPA filter performance.
- Safe-edge corrugated aluminum separators to ensure uniform airflow throughout the media pack and maintain pack stability. The edges of the separators are hemmed for added strength, and to protect the media from damage during manufacture, shipping and installation.
- A silicone pack-to-frame sealant to ensure HEPA performance as-built, to minimize the bypass of recirculating air at operating temperature and to maintain a Class 100 process condition over the useful life of the filter.
- A silicone sponge gasket on the upstream face, downstream face, or both faces as specified by the users application.
- Also available in a 95% efficiency at 0.3 microns subabsolute applications.