General Aire offers standard-capacity filters that are manufactured from the highest quality components, under demanding quality control conditions, and they are certified to ensure performance in the most critical applications.
Camfil XS Absolute® Standard-Capacity HEPA Filter
The Camfil XS Absolute® is available in efficiencies from 99.97% to 99.999% on 0.3 micron particles. Typical applications include medical facilities, pharmaceutical manufacturing, electronic component manufacturing, food and dairy processing facilities and many other locations where ultra-clean air is a requirement.Read More
Features and Benefits:
- Galvannealed 16-gauge steel frame that creates a durable, dimensionally-stable corrosion-resistant enclosure.
- X-body frame assembled without the use of penetrating fasteners to ensure leak-free performance throughout the life of the filter.
- Safe-edge corrugated aluminum separators to ensure uniform airflow throughout the media pack and maintain pack stability. The edges of the separators are hemmed for added strength and to protect the media from damage during manufacturing, shipping and installation.
- Micro glass fiber media to provide efficiency to specified performance values. The media is highly resistant to moisture in high humidity environments.
- A one-piece seamless urethane gasket to ensure a leak-free filter-to-holding mechanism seal. (A neoprene dove-tailed juncture gasket is also available.)
Every Camfil absolute filter is individually tested per IEST Recommended Practice IEST-RPCC001 (Type A, C or D). Each unit is labeled noting tested efficiency, pressure drop, rated and performing airflow, and a unique serial number for unit tracking and quality assurance.