Bag-in/Bag-out systems are self-contained and are designed for the removal of hazardous or toxic contaminants from the air. General Aire offers a variety of bag-in/bag-out products to meet the stringent needs of your operation.
Camfil CamContain Professional
The new CamContain Professional Series Containment housing is a dramatic departure from tradition. Taking advantage of more than 50 years of global experience, Camfil is able to offer Containment solutions designed by our customers.Read More
Features and Benefits
- Reduced building and installation costs
- Reduced maintenance and operating costs
- 40% smaller footprint, reducing space required in the Mechanical Equipment Room.
- Specially designed V-bank Absolute® filters can supply 2,400 CFM per filter at the same pressure drop as a standard box-style Absolute® reducing the number of filters and units required for a given application.
- Advanced tool-free latching system reduces filter change time by 25%.
- GageGuardian 2 in-line gage filter protects differential pressure gages from contamination.
- Smart label system.
- View port allows for simple verification of the presence of the change-out bag after installation and prior to any maintenance activities.
- Circular aerosol injection tube offer the lowest pressure drop of any comparable system available.
- Manually-operated SafeScan features improved accuracy compared to “traditional” scanning systems.
Camfil FB Housing (fluid seal)
Camfil FB housings provide sealing integrity in a side access bag-in/bag-out housing for fluid seal Absolute® filters. FB housings are designed for applications in chemical manufacturing facilities, food processing, generic research and biotechnology facilities, hospital isolation suites, industrial process exhaust, microelectronic and semiconductor facilities, nuclear power plants, pharmaceutical facilities and more. The housings offer complete capture of airborne contaminants.
Camfil GB Housing (gasket seal)
Camfil GB housings provide positive sealing integrity in a side access bag-in/bag-out housing for gasket seal Absolute filters. GB housings are designed for applications in chemical manufacturing facilities, food processing, generic research and biotechnology facilities, hospital isolation suites, industrial process exhaust, microelectronic and semiconductor facilities, nuclear power plants, pharmaceutical facilities and more. The housings offer 1400 pounds of gasket sealing pressure to ensure complete capture of airborne contaminants.
Camfil CamContain™ FB-R/GB-R Housing
Round Axial Flow Bag-In/Bag-Out Top Service Housing
Camfil CamContain™ FB-R and GB-R Housings are designed for use in critical processes where
hazardous airborne materials must be prevented from escaping to the atmosphere. Air filters may be replaced from the topside of the unit using a control barrier to protect change-out personnel from contaminants within the housing or captured by the filters. The unit may be mounted vertically or horizontally.
The CamContain FB-R/GB-R Housing minimizes exposure to harmful contaminants during filter
service through the use of a PVC bag enclosure system. The entire filter changing process isolates personnel from the hazardous materials. Various options specific to your application are available in the CamContain FB-R/GB-R Housing design.
These housings are typically used in facilities that incorporate hazardous materials in their processes. These contaminants may include biomedical, radiological, carcinogenic or other
materials of concern.
Camfil Test Sections
Upstream, Downstream, Overall Efficiency and Scan Efficiency Test Sections
Camfil test sections provide a convenient section to allow in-place filter evaluation. One model is available for overall filter testing which evaluates the performance of an air filter for overall efficiency. For overall testing the operation is performed without section entry. A particle counter connection port is provided to attach users testing equipment. A unique cross-sampling of airflow is sampled providing overall filter efficiency. A scan-test model is also available to allow inplace testing for filter leaks.Read More
Features and Benefits
- Mate directly to Camfil containment modules ensuring complete system integrity from a single-source manufacturer.
- Manufactured from the same materials as the containment section.
- Allow individual filter scanning while isolating the tester from the system airflow
- Include an air sampling probe connected to flexible tubing to facilitate ease of movement of scanning probe across the face of the filter.
- Include scanning guides to ensure that every square inch of the filter surface is evaluated.
- Include a section floor fixture for probe storage between scans.
Camfil Vertical Containment Module
Wall Mount or Freestanding Bag-In/Bag-Out System for Containment of Hazardous Compounds
The Camfil Vertical Containment Module addresses the concerns of the pharmaceutical industry and may be used in other applications where containment of hazardous or potent compounds is judicious and the convenience of service from within the conditioned space is an advantage.Read More
Features and Benefits
- Ensures localized control of potent compounds eliminating the contamination
of downstream ductwork.
- Ensures that the facility meets internally established limits for occupational exposure protecting facility workers. Facilities are also able to meet the requirements of Control Banding or Risk Based Exposure Control as defined by NIOSH/CDC.
- Available with all containment-level components, including prefilter section, final filter section, test sections and isolation dampers.
- Includes aerosol injection and test ports to test filters to industry established recommended standards for filter testing.
- Is constructed of 304/304L stainless steel with optional #3 or #4 finish on room side components for a pleasing room side appearance (also available in 316/316L stainless steel).
- Is pressure decay tested to 10” w.g. to ensure that assembled components will not leak under normal operating conditions.
- The module is visually inspected at the factory and tested for filter fit before shipment.