Wall Mount or Freestanding Bag-In/Bag-Out System for Containment of Hazardous Compounds
The Camfil Pharmatain addresses the concerns of the pharmaceutical industry and may be
used in other applications where containment of hazardous or potent compounds is judicious and the convenience of service from within the conditioned space is an advantage.
Features and Benefits
- Ensures localized control of hazardous compounds eliminating the contamination of downstream ductwork.
- Ensures that the facility meets internally established limits for occupational exposure protecting facility workers.
- Available with all containment-level components, including prefilter section, final filter section, test sections and isolation dampers.
- Includes aerosol injection and test ports to test filters to industry established recommended practices for filter testing.
- Constructed of 304/304L stainless steel with a #4 finish on room side components for a pleasing room side appearance (also available in 316/316L stainless steel).
- Has been factory pressure decay tested at 10” w.g. at the HEPA filter sealing surface and at 15” w.g. for the overall system pressure boundaries.