General Aire offers a variety of supply HEPA filter products to meet the unique regulation requirements and space constraints of your operations.
Supply HEPA Products
Camfil Pharmaslim® Ducted Ceiling Module
All-Welded Roomside Replaceable Ducted Ceiling Module
The Camfil Pharmaslim® ceiling module provides clean room level air filtration for pharmaceutical or biotechnology facilities as well as any other facility where clean space is a manufacturing or health-related requirement. Its unique roomside replaceable filter design minimizes downtime and ensures repeatable room air cleanliness following filter service.Read More
Features and Benefits
- Total hood height of only 9” and is available in full and half size to accommodate 21-¾” x 44” or 21-¾” x 20” by 53mm deep HEPA filters.
- Constructed of 0.063” aluminum with all-welded seams to eliminate leak paths and ensure structural rigidity.
- Universal body type for installation into a T-bar or plaster ceilings.
- Hanging tabs on each corner for suspended ceiling installations.
- Centered top inlet 12” round raised-rib collar for secure connection to HVAC air supply.
- Radial bow-tie damper with roomside hexagonal connection control to adjust for proper air volume to the conditioned space.
- Flexible vinyl aerosol pipe and dispersion plate system for uniform challenge distribution across the entire face of the filter.
- Roomside labeled static pressure port for evaluating filter pressure drop or sampling of the upstream aerosol concentration during filter scan testing. Ports and damper adjustment location allow easy filter change, airflow adjustment and filter scan testing from the roomside.
- Includes a roomside labeled aerosol injection connection to accomodate unit certification.
- Includes filter standoffs that also act as filter centering guides.
- Accepts 53mm deep Camfil Megalam® gel seal filters.
- Flush-mounted face grille with four acorn nuts for unit service.
- Available with optional 2” foil backed fiberglass insulation.
Camfil Slimline RSR
Room Side Replaceable HEPA Filter Module
The Camfil Slimline RSR offers leak-free performance in a compact room side replaceable
module. Designed to be installed in either 1-½” or 2” T-Bar ceiling systems or gypsum/plaster wall board systems, initial installations and filter maintenance are simplified.
The Slimline RSR is designed for installation in critical air quality applications including semiconductor manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, food processing, medical facilities, and laboratory or R&D facilities.Read More
Features and Benefits
- Room side access for servicing and testing of filters. Only the filter is replaced not the
entire assembly for minimal downtime.
- Gel seal eliminatings air bypass between the filter and the housing. Offset housing knife-edge that interfaces with the filter gel channel for a reliable leak-free seal.
- Light-weight low profile design for installation in limited space.
- Chamfered receptacle along the room side opening that forms a flush, continuous mating surface that is free of gaps.
- Adjustable room side diffusion disc to promote uniform airflow across the entire filter and allow for air balancing.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.
- Available with 10” or 12” ducted collar connections. The collars have an integral raised ridge to aid in securing flexible duct connection. Seismic tables are standard.
- Available filter efficiencies from 95%, 99.99%, and 99.9995% (supplied separately).
- Replaceable filters are minipleat design and offer low-pressure drop and promote air flow
uniformity. Filters include a protective face screen and a damper adjustment access port.